Cruz Montana publicly called out Zilla Fatu ahead of the Aug. 18 [1] episode of WWE NXT.
The confrontation signals that a rivalry previously confined to social media may now transition into a physical, in-ring feud. This shift represents an escalation in the narrative between the two professional wrestlers.
Montana is responding to what was described as a shocking interruption during the previous week's events. The wrestler said he wants to address the issue directly within the ring rather than continuing the dispute online.
Zilla Fatu has generated significant buzz within the wrestling community recently. Montana said that this attention does not influence his approach to the conflict.
While the interaction began on digital platforms, the move to the WWE NXT television program provides a formal stage for the conflict [1]. The Aug. 18 [1] episode serves as the primary window for the two athletes to resolve their grievances.
WWE officials have not yet confirmed if a formal match has been scheduled between Montana and Fatu. However, the public nature of the call-out suggests that a confrontation is likely as the program progresses.
“The rivalry may move from social media to the ring”
This transition from social media banter to televised confrontation is a standard storytelling mechanism in professional wrestling used to build anticipation for a match. By leveraging digital buzz before moving to the ring, WWE maximizes audience engagement across multiple platforms before committing to a physical payoff.



